|108px|| Caution: Wampas Within|
This article is in the process of being edited and/or worked on. While it cannot be regarded as "official" yet, it will be completed in the near future. If you edit, your work may or may not be inadvertantly reverted or obscured. Proceed at your own risk.
The Corporate Sector Strike Fleet was developed in late 15 ABY as a massive unit of warships, with more than half of all Corporate Sector Security ships assigned to its Order of Battle. It was considered impossible to administer, with ships strung out over the entirety of the Corporate Sector, but its architects were careful to streamline the process of breaking off smaller groups, be they task forces or warship squadrons.
While the full list of combat vessels assigned to the Strike Fleet is excessive, its current flagship is the Corporate Takeover. The core of the flagship's assigned task force is as follows:
- CSAV Corporate Takeover – an Imperator-class Star Destroyer
- CSAV Auditor – a Victory II-class Star Destroyer
- CSAV Corporate Buyout – a Victory-class Star Destroyer
- CSAV Tariff – a Victory-class Star Destroyer
- CSAV Authority – a Strike-class cruiser
- CSAV Forfeiture – a Dreadnaught-class cruiser
- CSAV Asset – a Dreadnaught-class cruiser
- CSAV Prosecutor – a Dreadnaught-class cruiser
- CSAV Dispute – a Dreadnaught-class cruiser
- CSAV Debate – a Dreadnaught-class cruiser
- CSAV Indictment – a Dreadnaught-class cruiser
- CSAV Emendation – a Marauder-class corvette, leading 11 further corvettes of same class